2011年9月20日火曜日

Weblog Assignment #3

Weblog Assignment #3


   I chose the topic “Websites Show Young People How to Save.” The URL is http://www.voanews.com/learningenglish/home/education/Websites-Show-Young-People-How-to-Save--129416083.html. This article states that online banking sites are developed recently and a growing number of young people have shown an interest in online banking sites to learn how to save.
   When I read this article, I thought wonderful thing that young people try to save money in order to meet goals. It is very important for us to try it to achieve something. This article reminded me of thinking about trying something hard. I thought that I want to study English and law very hard in order to be an international lawyer which I have wanted to be for a long time like young people of this article.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿